Basic legal acts determining financial aid for a student
- ustawa z dnia 27 lipca 2005 r. Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (Dz. U.2016.0.1842 t.j., z późn. zm.)
- Detailed regulation determining the level of amount, granting and paying material aid for students.
All aid is granted to a student only after his/her application
A student who studies more than one faculty can receive social aid, special aid for disabled, allowance, rector’s award for the best students at any faculty given by a student.
A student who continues studies after graduation from one discipline can not receive material aid unless she/he continuous studies at the second level of studies, after graduation from first degree in this discipline. The aid can not be extended after three years.
In accordance with amendments of law determining higher education students can apply for the following material aid:
1. Rector's scholarship for the best students- request for download
2. scholarship – request for download
3. special scholarship for people with disabilities- request for download
4. the jobseeker's allowance- request for download
Pozostałe dokumenty niezbędne przy ubieganiu się o stypendium socjalne:
- statement and
- statement II
- Statement III
- the student's statement about the lack of a permanent check-in
- the student statement agreeing not to common household of any of the parents
- statement by the Member of the family with the income level
- the application for the conversion of income
- list of documentation when applying for a scholarship
A scholarship from the Rector for the best students will only be granted at the request of the student. Rector of the scholarship for the best students can receive a student who has obtained for freshman year high average rating or have the scholarly, artistic or high sports results in international or national competition.
Rector’s award for the best students może otrzymać student znajdujący się w trudnej sytuacji materialnej. Wysokość dochodu uprawniającego studenta do ubiegania się o te świadczenia ustala Rektor ULT w porozumieniu z Radą Studentów ULT.
A student of regular studies who is a difficult material situation can receive an increased aid if she/he lives in a dormitory or other accommodation and every day commutation to HSFL would highly impede his/her studies. An increased aid may be received by a student whose spouse is unemployed or he/she lives with a child in a dormitory or other accommodation.
A special aid for disabled persons may be granted to a student whose disability is certified by a proper institution.
A student who temporarily found himself/herself in a difficult financial situation is entitled to an allowance. The allowance is not granted when a difficult situation is not brought about by unexpected event but only poor financial situation. In such case a student may apply for a social aid. Allowance may be received twice a year.
Wnioski przyjmowane są do: 20 października br.
A minister’s award for outstanding achievements ay be granted to a student for outstanding achievements in scholarship an science.
An award may be granted to a student who successfully completed an academic year and fulfilled one or both conditions below:
1. A student was outstanding in studies obtaining the average of studies placing the student in top 5% of the best students in the discipline.
2.uzyskał wybitne osiągnięcia naukowe, artystyczne lub sportowe w okresie studiów na danym kierunku, a w przypadku studiów prowadzonych w trybie indywidualnym lub studiów międzykierunkowych – w okresie tych studiów.
Applications for a scholarship from the Ministry of excellence shall be adopted to15 października 2017 r.