OFFER TRAINING FOR EDUCATIONAL STAFF
Lingwistyczno Technical University in Gdańsk invites you to
TRAINING FOR EDUCATION WORKERS.
Training lead trainer: Gregory Bowles, certified coach (a graduate Banking School of Coaching), certified tutor and trainer for the Collegium Wratislaviense, practices in the areas of public speaking, communication, relationships, and motivation, academic lecturer (degree of doctor of the University of Gdańsk).
- Public speaking education details: public speaking education
- Elements and coaching tools in the teacher work details: elements and coaching tools in the teacher work
- Presentation techniques for school leaders offer details: techniques of self-presentation for school leaders
Duration of training: 8-hour (for example, 9:00-17:00 including lunch break 45 min. and coffee breaks)
Method of work: Workshop content
The training is based on verified tools which are supported by the practice of the coach as a coach, tutor and teacher.
Date and place: to determine the
LANGUAGE COURSES AND QUALIFICATION COURSES
Lingwistyczno Technical University has prepared a special offer of language courses, courses, workshops and workshops and training. The courses are the traditional method or using the Internet (e-learning). Our m.in:
- English and German language courses for children, teenagers and adults.
- preparation courses for exams in English, German and Russian.
- throughout the year we run courses for people who want to go to work abroad.
- training for the exam tasks supporting the language skills, the qualifications on several levels.
- medium advanced FCE First Certificate in English
- advanced CAE Certificate in Advanced English
- business BEC Business English Certificate German
- medium advanced ZD Zertifikat Teutch
- Advanced MASS-Zentrale Mittelstufenprufung
Before the start of classes each student or listener fixes test, so you can precisely specify the level at which he mastered the language. The second step is to talk with a teacher.
- courses for managers of facilities leisure of children and youth
- course for educators kolonijnych
- course for managers of school trips and hiking camps
- activation methods in work with a student
- standards in vocational training
- educational measurement tools
Schooling of Pedagogical Councils:
- hospitacja as a form of pedagogical supervision
- aggression among children and adolescents
- the development and promotion of the teacher
- pedagogical supervision of the principal of the school
- the function of the Statute in school life
- diagnosis of the selected actions schools
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
COUCHING IN BUSINESS
- interpersonal communication, effective communication
- elements of Transfoming Communication ™
- elements of communication without violence at work
- Nonviolent Communication-communication based on empathy
- assertiveness in communication
- effective methods of conflict resolution interpersonal
- communication with internal and external client organizations
- emotional intelligence in practice
- emotions – how to understand them?
- empathy in personal and professional life
- empathy in personal and professional life
- self esteem and self-esteem, how to strengthen and build?
- building a healthy sense of self-confidence
- three in one-self confidence, acceptance and self esteem
- methods and techniques for coping with stress
SELF PRESENTATION AND IMAGE
- self presentation
- work with stage fright
- the art of instances and effective presentation
- my personal image-professional presentation
- work with goal
- motivation and motivating – the art of managing your own activity and inspire her other
- What is and what is not effective motivation? Motivating themselves and others.
- time management – how to do the time and wisely choose
- management is between thinking, feeling and action
- How to make good decisions in good time
- career management, that is, aware of the steps to success
- Coaching as a method of support in achieving the objectives of
- accelerated learning techniques – how to apply them in your work and in your everyday life
- animation/professional activity – how to prepare for changes in the work
- creative thinking and acting
- Psychosomatic reactions to the work and the problem – how to recognize and compensate for?
- Burnout-ways to prevent
- the visualization techniques and relaxation
- How to plan an effective relaxation?
- work with stress-how to plan and use of stress?
WORK WITH YOUR TEAM OR GROUP
- team building
- resolving conflicts in a group/team
- coaching your team/group
- communication and teamwork/team
- Managing a team
- Group process
- communication and team work
- team integration
The maximum number of participants in the workshop is 25 people.
To that effect, may be in the form of:
- 4 hour workshop
- 1-day workshops
- 2-day workshops
Kurs Pilota Wycieczek METODĄ BLENDED LEARNING