Purpose of study:
- gain greater knowledge of a foreign language and to extend the vocabulary in the field of business
- knowledge of accounting and financial business terminology
- analyzing the scope of specialist texts in economics, accounting and finance
- to familiarize students with the economic mechanisms and running their own business.
To whom they are addressed to study?
- students/graduates, who have a good knowledge of a foreign language
- people who want to take a job outside the country,
- people who want to work in companies where fluency is required,
- teachers/lecturers who wish to broaden the scope of its competence
- philological studies graduates who want to improve their situation in the labour market
- Time-variant system (default)
- Two semesters (12 downhills Saturday and Sunday)
Certificates and certifications:
Postgraduate students have the opportunity to (for) the accession of the certified exam:
- from English Business English Certificates (BEC)
- from the Russian language Русский язык делового общения (Бизнес и коммерция).
- German language Deutsch als Fremdsprache in der Wirtschaft (WiDaF)