Russian language translation English Russian and Russian-Polish
Study programme provides for the following items:
- Practical teaching of modern Russian language
- Translation workshop from a variety of functional English to Russian and Russian to Polish
- Contemporary Russian literature – new currents and phenomena
- Methodological workshop
- Selected issues of contemporary Russian realioznawstwa
- Recent trends in the development and functioning of Russian language
Classes lead scholars to the University. A. Mickiewicz University in Poznań and the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland.
For those interested, the University will arrange for 15/30 person teaching, which may take part in the two-week Russian language summer school organized by the University of St. Petersburg (July, August, September). Includes: resource, breakfast, transfer by coach and excursion program).